Sunday, May 9, 2010

Updates

My last name is Spurlock. And I suck at using it. I still answer the phone at work ENS Wissler. I still write Wissler on my drink cups! I signed Wissler on my new SS card for Samantha J Spurlock! I felt like a bonehead.

We get promoted May23 to Ltjg! Can you believe that Anna. We have been in the Navy for 2 freaking years!!! Half way to done.

I'm deploying on the Iwo Jima for a humanitarian mission to South America. From July 14 through November. I volunteered. I figured 4 months on a boat is better than 8 months in the desert. I only want 1 child. So I can't really rely on being pregnant the rest of the time. I'll get it over with now and spare myself the torment later. One of the other ENS from my ward is going also....so I wont be alone.

Courtney is coming to live with us. The whole schizophrenic-living-at-home-with-dad thing isn't working.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Sam!! Congrats on ltjg and I pray for a safe trip to south America.

    ReplyDelete