Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm having some insane anxiety. It's not anything about the wedding or getting married. Its specifically about the guest count. I think I've recieved as many rejected RSVP's as I have accepted. I'm 22 days away from my wedding. I have 44 confirmed guests. Which basically just translates into me grossly overpaying. Even people who have RSVP'd have then later told me they can't come. WTF people! Maybe I should have been nicer over my lifetime and more people would have come. Any ideas on last minute invites? Can you even invite people three weeks away? $5990. For 44 people.

BTW-I registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Are you still in Rhode Island?

2 comments:

  1. At this point invite everyone you would like to hang out with. Anyone you thought of inviting and then said nevermind...invite them now. It's not bad, and you'd be surprised who might come 3 weeks in. Hey Nick smith might be living in DC see if he wants to go maybe?

    ReplyDelete